The CONTENT of the COVENANT taught and embodied in the CONTEXT of the COVENANT COMMUNITY.
This is a Covenantal Framework for life and ministry. It is at the core of what a WORD-BASED and RELATIONALLY-DRIVEN Women’s Ministry is all about.
We want you to have more time to focus on the CONTENT of COVENANT in the CONTEXT of the COVENANT COMMUNITY. Our goal is to provide you an accessible and flexible LT Conference experience over 12 weeks.
We encourage you to build a plan to grow this Spring. It is as easy as 1,2,3!
Plan to pick at least 1 or 2 things from the categories below to really maximize your LT Conference experience.
For example, you could:
- Take the Leadership Inventory and Health Tool and plan a time to debrief.
- Plan to watch the videos and schedule a Women’s Ministry Team Consultation on LT Premium.
- Join at least one regional gathering and one virtual gathering.
CONSIDER WHERE YOU NEED TO GROW AS A LEADER AND AS A GROUP:
TOOLS: Set aside an hour to prayerfully consider and brainstorm ideas on this LGL Leadership Inventory and LGL Leadership Health Tool from Life-giving Leadership.
DEBRIEF: Plan to debrief as a group on your observations from both tools.
CONNECT TO RESOURCES:
- VIDEOS AND DISCUSSION: Plan to watch the Keynote and Workshop videos (which will be available beginning February 18) using the outlines and questions in the Leadership Training Notebook. There are 13 videos and three will be played on LT Launch Weekend, so you could finish the rest by watching one a week or pick and choose the ones you would like to watch together either socially distanced or over Zoom. There will be outlines and discussion questions for each video that you can use to engage with the content together in the Leadership Training Notebook.
- BOOKSTORE: Click over to the LT Bookstore and pick one follow-up book from the suggested resources to read this summer as a group. You might want to go ahead and buy resources you think you might use for Bible studies for the next year.
- FREE RESOURCES: Check out the Free Resources on our website for Women’s Ministry tools you can implement moving forward.
- WEEKLY COMMUNICATIONS: Check out the weekly LT Communication e-blasts filled with encouragement and equipping ideas.
- LT PREMIUM:
- Team–Women’s Ministry Team Consultation: Schedule a Women’s Ministry Team Dynamics Consultation with Karen Hodge or a Women’s Ministry Trainer – 90 minutes
- Individual Training: Encourage members of your group to add an additional LT PREMIUM class to grow as a leader.
CONNECT TO PEOPLE:
Check our LT Calendar (Hyperlink) for date and information to connect to these scheduled virtual gatherings.
A. REGIONAL GATHERINGS: Context really does matter. Plan as a group to connect with women who live in your geographic context to unpack what women’s ministry looks like in your context. Your Regional Advisor will facilitate 2 or 3 gatherings over the 12 weeks. The first gathering will be 10-11:30 am Saturday, February 20th on LT Launch Weekend.
B. AFFINITY GATHERINGS: What is better than gathering with like-minded women to talk about things that really matter? These affinity gatherings will meet once during the 12 weeks. Refer to the calendar to find the gathering information. You will have an opportunity to connect to as many of these affinity virtual gatherings led by seasoned ministry leaders as you please.
- Presbytery Women’s Ministry: Rachel Craddock
- Foster Care and Adoption: Shea Patrick
- Chaplain and Military Spouses: Chandra Oliver
- Diversity in Women’s Ministry: Vanessa Hawkins
- Women’s Ministry in Church Plants: Carrie Mills
- Women’s Ministry in Small Churches: Robin Stevens
- Women’s Ministry in Urban Churches: Lisa Tarplee
- Revitalizing Women’s Ministry: Jamie Williams
- International Women’s Ministry: Connie Miller
- Pastors’ Wives: Meaghan May
- Elders’ Wives: Marcie Tuten
- PCA Women Who Enjoy Writing: Christina Fox